Prediction Manchester City vs Liverpool – September 9, 2017
Back match bigmatch will be presented in the match weekend of the English league, Matchday to-4 which will bring the host team, Manchester City who will face Liverpool to be held on Saturday night at Etihad Stadium.
Currently the Reds themselves are in second place and City are in fourth with only a goal difference with West Bromwich and promotion club Huddsfield Town with seven points in three inaugural matches.
If you look at the composition of the last fight, Juergen Klopp’s troops are still slightly better than Sergio Aguero CS.
Data and Facts Manchester City and Liverpool:
– Liverpool are ahead with 75 wins, 41 draws and just 42 wins over Manchester City from a total of 158 meetings.
– Even from the last five meetings, the Reds are able to outnumber the City three wins, one draw at the last meeting and one defeat. And the draw took place in the second match last season when held at Etihad Stadium.
– The Reds last won at Etihad Stadium on 22 November 2015 ago denigan score 4-1. In this match Martin Skrtel, Philippe Coutiho and Roberto Firmino scored a goal plus an own goal from Eliaquim Mangala in the opening act. While goals scored only Sergio Aguero City.
Manchester City: Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Kolarov, Mangala, Yaya Toure (Fernandinho 46 ‘), Jesus Navas (Delph 46’), Fernando, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero (Iheanacho 66 ‘).
Liverpool: Mignolet, Skrtel, Lovren, Clyne, Alberto Moreno, Milner, Lucas Leiva, Lallana (Toure 90 ‘), Coutinho (Ibe 68’), Can, Firmino (Benteke 77 ‘).
– City recorded in the last five games can only achieve three wins, one draw and one defeat while playing in all competitions, the only defeat of La Liga promotion team, Girona in a friendly match.
– As for Liverpool itself has not been unbeaten in the last five games, even the last four match successfully achieved with the results of victory.
– In the last two games, the Reds were able to perform great, one of which when the team was able to slaughter Arsenal with a fairly convincing score 4-0 at Anfield Stadium.
– Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus will be the mainstay of the front line, a total of both have scored each one goal in this new season.
– While the name of Sadio Mane will be the most figure in watchful later on, total himself has packed three goals. Currently Senegal striker is at the top standings while top scorer with Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku.
– Manchester City themselves will be preparing for the Eredivisie champions last season, Feyenoord in away match in the Champions League group phase round in the middle of next week.
– While Liverpool alone also experienced the same thing when entertaining a La Liga representative, Sevilla at home.
– The home team will certainly not be reinforced fast team midfielder, Raheem Sterling who must be exposed to sanctions ban play.
– While the visitors themselves are also certainly not going to put on three names such as Adam Lallana, Nathaniel Clyne and goalkeeper number two, Adam Bogdan is reportedly injured. For Clyne itself is only doubtful to appear because it has just recovered from injury.
– While the City striker, Raheem Sterling is a former retainer of Liverpool in 2011-2015 ago.
– Liverpool have just succeeded in bringing Arsenal, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain ahead of the transfer market transfer.